White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
Nope, but you seem to think Ozzie can do no right. Despite his in game managing problems, we don't get near the ws without him last year. You practically rip the guy every time he makes a pitching change or doesnt. You just don't need to hammer the point in after you've already made it in the thread.

So in your opinion Ozzie has been great with his handling of the bullpen and matchups out of the pen this year.

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
Well at least he didnt swing has hard as he could three times and corkscrew himself into the ground.

I swear to god, if you put the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes in a White Sox uniform you have Juan Uribe...

And to think I got yelled at for those comments back in 05.

He is the tasmanian devil. Not only that have you heard him talk. Its OOOOGH BLAAAAH,

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:26 PM)
So in your opinion Ozzie has been great with his handling of the bullpen and matchups out of the pen this year.

:huh: :huh: I'm pretty sure I've ripped on several of his moves this year and I said in that post that he's not a good in game manager but you also don't need to make 5 posts basically saying the same thing.

It was easy to predict because Oz wants to let his pitchers go as long as possible while still being in line for a win/nd. That's why he was pulled right there and that's why the pen gets in all sorts of contorted situations.

PUT IN BA

And to think I got yelled at for those comments back in 05.

He is the tasmanian devil. Not only that have you heard him talk. Its OOOOGH BLAAAAH,

"ROOBIE-ROW-RIBBIE-DOW-SPIT-SPIT-BLAAAH!!!"

Edited by SSH2005