White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 28, 2006 -> 01:47 PM)
Why does Tigerfan not post a gamethread on the days that the Tigers are getting smoked?

Ha ha. I don't need to post them anymore really, you guys know what's going on. As for us, we just had one of those days today. Sometimes the breaks go your way, other times they don't, and today it was the latter for us. We'll be ok rest assured.

Ha ha. I don't need to post them anymore really, you guys know what's going on. As for us, we just had one of those days today. Sometimes the breaks go your way, other times they don't, and today it was the latter for us. We'll be ok rest assured.

Must suck to only be 2.5 games ahead of us when we have been playing like s***, and you guys have been RED HOT.

Losing 9-0 isn't about getting breaks or not getting breaks. Losing 9-0 is called "getting hammered."