Ozzie goes off

BigSqwert

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ May 28, 2006 -> 10:50 AM)
Ozzie represents himself, his family, his country of Venezuela, the WhiteSox organization and alot of former Sox players & coaches with his words....thats all....is it ok for a 11 year old sox fan to yell the same obscenities aimed at the sox dugout for poor play & good games? i dont think so!

Umm...did you just start following the Sox yesterday? Ozzie has been doing this since he's been here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzie represents himself, his family, his country of Venezuela, the WhiteSox organization and alot of former Sox players & coaches with his words....thats all....is it ok for a 11 year old sox fan to yell the same obscenities aimed at the sox dugout for poor play & good games? i dont think so!

Did you just compare some 11 year old kid in the stands to the manager of the team? Wow, that makes total sense.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 28, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
Did you just compare some 11 year old kid in the stands to the manager of the team? Wow, that makes total sense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ozzies opinions about his teams play DO NOT represent the opinions or language of the nation of Venezuela on the matter, nor do they represent Kenny Williams' (although they should), nor are they directed at 11 year old children. All of Ozzies actions and words arent immediately associated with all the things he represents. If that was the case, he would be a politically correct pawn of a bunch of bigger things (nation, mlb, team, family) that he can, and does, distinguish himself from. Ozzie is not Velezuela, he is Ozzie.

Edited by shawnhillegas

I was really hoping that you meant both of those to be green, but I am guessing not. That being said, both of those sentiments could be two of the dumbest things I have ever read here. Ozzie has been like this since day one, and quite frankly I am glad he is. This team is playing a scary brand of unmotivated baseball right now. This series really started to highlight some of the laziness. They keep playing like this, despite their record now, they will be putting themselves in a bad position.

I have no problem with Ozzie letting them have it for looking like s***, they deserve it right now. Uribe looks completely clueless and unfocused, Anderson is putting himself in a position to be 0-2 before he walks to the plate, and our pen is half-full of pansies.

Its time for the s*** play to stop, its time for playing like they are capable of. It needs to start today. I don't want to have to refer to Jon as Judy at any point today. Lets get this s*** together and win this game and head to Cleveland.

:gosox1:

Give me a f***ing break. So out of everything that happened, what you took out of it is that Ozzie s a potty mouth. Are you for real. Go back to your amish community if you want to shelter everyone from all things evil.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2006 -> 12:12 AM)
FYI, Sox are 2-0 since the rant outscoring the opposition 18-5.

What the f*** ever. Just go back and f***ing post your worthless s*** ass posts. Maybe someday you'll reach your full potential of posting something worth reading. You haven't posted anything meaningful in about 20,000 posts. Wake the f*** up... :P

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 30, 2006 -> 12:18 AM)
What the f*** ever. Just go back and f***ing post your worthless s*** ass posts. Maybe someday you'll reach your full potential of posting something worth reading. You haven't posted anything meaningful in about 20,000 posts. Wake the f*** up... :P

Just don't send me back to the AA of posting, the ESPN boards :crying