White Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
Anyone think Anderson's going to get shipped out after tonight?

No, I doubt it. The Sox bullpen hasn't really been taxed so there's no need for an extra arm.

Would it not be easier on us all if the second Brian ANderson stepped into the batter's box, the ump just raised his fist and called Brian out. The pitcher would have to throw his usually 3 pitches, and sox fans would curse a lot less in the direction of their TV. I am soooo f***ing sick our automatic outs Uribe and Anderson.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 01:02 AM)
I would doubt it. Its not like its Jon Garland he's batting against.

Yes, but the Ozzie stuff came out before we had to face the lefties. Now that we're done facing them, it wouldn't stun me. The only problem is that we have absolutely no one we could call up to replace him.

Has anyone else noticed that aAnderson is always coming up with 2 outs and men on base (usually on 3rd)? As usual, he doesn't come through. He is leaving way too many runners on base. I like his defense and know that most people think he should stay up, but we can't keep giving up outs. Its almost like having a pitcher bat. His average isn't all that different.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
Yes, but the Ozzie stuff came out before we had to face the lefties. Now that we're done facing them, it wouldn't stun me. The only problem is that we have absolutely no one we could call up to replace him.

That's a huge problem. If Anderson is in Charlotte, Mack becomes the CF. Pods I guess would be his back-up, but with Pods in CF, you wouldn't want Pablo or Gload in LF.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
That's a huge problem. If Anderson is in Charlotte, Mack becomes the CF. Pods I guess would be his back-up, but with Pods in CF, you wouldn't want Pablo or Gload in LF.

sosa is unemployed....

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2006 -> 06:00 PM)
Anyone think Anderson's going to get shipped out after tonight?

I don't see why he should wait until they go home, it's not like he's going to play the next two days. I have a lot of faith in him to get it figured out.

Guest JimH

They still need a RH hitting OF who can play all three positions and preferably can run a bit. Who do the Pirates have on their 40 man, they would love a White Sox pitching prospect.