White Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

Politte does not get the job done. My guess is he's on the bubble big time, I sense a DL stint or something like that.

QUOTE(daa84 @ May 31, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)
actually was a decent slider....jhonny just poked it through right side

The book is out on Cliff....he's going to keep throwing you outside slider after outside slider. This team has two players that shouldn't be performing in the majors right now, and it's Anderson and Politte.

QUOTE(PeoriaSoxFan @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:20 PM)
Maybe Cliffy is the one who needs to go down. What hte hell is wrong with him this year? I just hope the Yankees hang on for a win over Detroit. Although, in September, I may regret that.

s*** we need a damn bus, all them guys that f'n suck this yr

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 31, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
There has to be a change soon. One of Uribe, BA, and Politte has to go or lose their starting role very soon. These three guys haven't even shown signs of improvement. They have been the definition of garbage.

Don't forget the amazing contributions we're getting from Gload.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
Tigers only down 1

curtis granderson is good.........

what ever happened to nook logan...id take him in center of course we would never hear hawk shut up about how deep he plays

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 30, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)
Please stop posting. Amazing how you never post when the tigers are getting their asses handed to them.

Not true actually, posted yesterday when we were getting whooped, and earlier tonight when we were. But if want me to stop, then so be it I suppose.

Edited by tigerfan

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:24 PM)
reminds me of brad lidge, only has a slider and fastball and cant get anyone out.

>freddy and contreras are pitching the next 2 games :huh

I'd take Lidge in a heartbeat. Considering it appears Clemens is going to be paid $3.5 million a month to pitch for them, maybe the Astros would like to dump his salary for some of the Sox filth in the minors, and Politte. Throw in Gload, he'll carry Clemens' bags.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
Another defensive mishap by Uribe that he won't get credit for an error on, but it really hurts the team.

i dunno what where gunna do about this guy :headshake

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 30, 2006 -> 06:22 PM)
There has to be a change soon. One of Uribe, BA, and Politte has to go or lose their starting role very soon. These three guys haven't even shown signs of improvement. They have been the definition of garbage.

Does Politte actually have a starting role?