White Sox @ Indians

Heads22

QUOTE(PeoriaSoxFan @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
Remember, Boone Logan giving up a the HR to Hafner? That was one we should have had. Boone has a 6.75 ERA in 2.2 innings at Charlotte, thus far.

but he struck out thome and mack in a B game!

thornton hits 99

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PeoriaSoxFan @ May 30, 2006 -> 06:27 PM)
Remember, Boone Logan giving up a the HR to Hafner? That was one we should have had. Boone has a 6.75 ERA in 2.2 innings at Charlotte, thus far.

Thus far he's had 1 terrible outing and 2 good outings. ERA doesn't mean all that much after 2.2 innings.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
I'd take Lidge in a heartbeat. Considering it appears Clemens is going to be paid $3.5 million a month to pitch for them, maybe the Astros would like to dump his salary for some of the Sox filth in the minors, and Politte. Throw in Gload, he'll carry Clemens' bags.

:lolhitting

>s***, i would make that deal in second, but i dont think lidge is going anywhere

QUOTE(PeoriaSoxFan @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)

Yeah, those pictures you've been posting are completely random.

Well at least CLiff has a lower whip than Brad Lidge.... haha. Of course that doesn't matter. It is kinda scary though. Lidge has a 1.70 whip. Ouch.\

That's green btw. Kinda hard to tell.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
Well at least CLiff has a lower whip than Brad Lidge.... haha. Of course that doesn't matter. It is kinda scary though. Lidge has a 1.70 whip. Ouch.

I think if Lidge got out of Houston, and into the AL, he would be awesome.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
quote name='Melissa1334' date='May 30, 2006 -> 08:27 PM' post='1154454']

i dunno what where gunna do about this guy :headshake

Release him back into the wild.

Taz.gif

haha, any ss available? actually put him in a package for a cf, i could live w/alex at short, after all he has been a starter. remember the announcer in the wbc, he said he would take alex as his starting ss any day.

QUOTE(SnB @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:29 PM)
i can't believe matt thornton is a key part of our bullpen

me neither really...i know cooper is good, and thornton has nasty stuff....but he has had a quick turn around...or so it appears.

Guest JimH

I like how Thornton just calmly walks off the mound when he gets out of the inning with a bit K, instead of all that fist pumping stuff. Calm and professional.

Thus far he's had 1 terrible outing and 2 good outings. ERA doesn't mean all that much after 2.2 innings.

He wasn't ready for the big time no matter what ratio you want to use. Hope he makes it; hell I hope any pitcher makes it from the Sox minors!