White Sox @ Indians

Heads22

QUOTE(JimH @ May 31, 2006 -> 01:06 AM)
They still need a RH hitting OF who can play all three positions and preferably can run a bit. Who do the Pirates have on their 40 man, they would love a White Sox pitching prospect.

I saw Luis Terrero play over the wknd for Ottawa, and he didn't impress me too much. The Pirates only good outfielder is Bay.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

That should be it for Buehrle, six innings and they are knocking him around.

Down 4-3 into the 7th, this would be a big one to win.

I almost wish BA would start sucking in the outfield... atleast then they would have more fuel to get him out of here.

But damn, this kid has skills in the outfield. He's so, so good.

Why don't we use the DH on the CF, and actually hit the pitcher? Haha, that would he awesome.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
Would it not be easier on us all if the second Brian ANderson stepped into the batter's box, the ump just raised his fist and called Brian out. The pitcher would have to throw his usually 3 pitches, and sox fans would curse a lot less in the direction of their TV. I am soooo f***ing sick our automatic outs Uribe and Anderson.

You expect futility from Anderson. Everyone knew he'd strikeout from a Sabathia slider.

When Uribe attempted a bunt, I knew he'd ultimately fail. That's a great indication of feeling uncomfortable during an AB. Considering his wide ass limits fast movement, and he can't lay down a bunt, the worst point is he'd be advancing runners into 2nd/3rd with 2 outs for our WORST HITTER.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:06 PM)
I would take some pitchers over Anderson if I had to choose a hitter.

jeez i would literally feel better if zambrano was batting.....lol if belliard actually ran instead of stared at his 2b, he might of had a triple and then scored. dumb ass.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2006 -> 01:08 AM)
I almost wish BA would start sucking in the outfield... atleast then they would have more fuel to get him out of here.

But damn, this kid has skills in the outfield. He's so, so good.

Why don't we use the DH on the CF, and actually hit the pitcher? Haha, that would he awesome.

Might as well sign Darren Lewis then. He can play a great center field, and he could hit about .150 now.

If we can't win a 1 run game against the Cleveland Bullpen, Ozzie might as well just quit.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 30, 2006 -> 06:08 PM)

Unfortunately, the rule book only lets you DH for the pitcher.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:10 PM)
If we can't win a 1 run game against the Cleveland Bullpen, Ozzie might as well just quit.

Unfortunately, the rule book only lets you DH for the pitcher.

Are you sure? My friend told me that the rulebook says you can DH for anyone.. I am in no way saying he is 100% correct, but I just believe him because he is pretty baseball smart. I'll look it up.