Send a brick campaign

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 31, 2006 -> 04:31 PM)
So, if I don't want a wall, would the proper thing be to mail them one of those Acme portable holes?

Maybe you should mail Mexico an Acme Catapult Kit?

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 31, 2006 -> 02:42 PM)
:lolhitting

Mr. Wile E. Coyote, Genius ™

would like to order a black hole, a pole vault stick, and a couple of bricks for Congress. Oh, and don't forget the birdseed.

Why? Is someone getting married? Throwing that stuff at the end instead of rice? But I didn't think there were any women left in the Senate.

Oh wait...so that explains that amendment...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 31, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
"Given the approval ratings of Congress these days, I guess we should all be grateful the bricks are coming through the mail, not the window," said Dan Pfeiffer, a spokesman for Senator Evan Bayh, Democrat of Indiana.

Funny, since that's exactly what minutemen leaders have been advocating.

One leader who has morphed from militiaman to Minuteman is Mike Vanderboegh, 53, of Pinson, Ala. Once the "commander" of what he called the First Alabama Cavalry Regiment Constitutional Militia, which published antiterrorism screeds, Vanderboegh is the past Alabama state director of the Minutemen. He has advocated hurling bricks through the windows of Congress members who support giving illegal immigrants the same rights as U.S. citizens. Those bricks, he says, should be used to build a wall sealing the U.S. off from Mexico.

I saw that in a Time article about how lots of hate groups are latching onto this issue and exploiting it.

Rousing the Zealots: Neo-Nazis, white supremacists and militiamen are revivified by the furor over illegal immigration