White Sox vs. Indians, 5/31/06

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:36 PM)
At some point Uribe has to grab some bench. He is absolutely horrible out there night in and night out.

Yet everyone is calling for Andersons head.

Who is the rookie, and who is the vet.

Thats what I keep saying, kinda. Uribe has to go, because hes the veteran who has the experience. I think Anderson needs to get some AAA time, not the bench, but we don't have a viable replacement (yet). Uribe is hurting my head every time he comes to the plate.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Thats what I keep saying, kinda. Uribe has to go, because hes the veteran who has the experience. I think Anderson needs to get some AAA time, not the bench, but we don't have a viable replacement (yet). Uribe is hurting my head every time he comes to the plate.

Avert your eyes when he swings and you won't get dizzy.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Has anyone from the White Sox ever explained the reason for Freddy's lost velocity? Its pretty alarming.

Maybe be smoked it away in Venezula at the WBC?

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Avert your eyes when he swings and you won't get dizzy.

:P :P :P

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Has anyone from the White Sox ever explained the reason for Freddy's lost velocity? Its pretty alarming.

The funny thing is how Hawk and the rest just said, oh here is Freddy and he is now a control pitcher, and just spun it off like its normal for a pitcher to lose a few mph off his fastball and reinvent himself.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 06:37 PM)

Why would anyone, meaning from the team, bother? He's had only two bad starts all year.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
Tigers/Yankees underway.

Ya know, I might/will get grilled for saying this, but I think I want the Tigers to win a few while we play like s***. Maybe, just maybe, it'll wake up this team, and light a fire under their ass. WE KNOW this team is capable of winning 6-8 games in a row, or 12 of 15 or so. Maybe falling back a few games will get some urgency back into the life of this team. Let the grilling begin.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
Ya know, I might/will get grilled for saying this, but I think I want the Tigers to win a few while we play like s***. Maybe, just maybe, it'll wake up this team, and light a fire under their ass. WE KNOW this team is capable of winning 6-8 games in a row, or 12 of 15 or so. Maybe falling back a few games will get some urgency back into the life of this team. Let the grilling begin.

But will it light a fire under their asses?

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)

Being in second place SHOULD light a fire under your ass if nothing else does.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:41 PM)
Why would anyone, meaning from the team, bother? He's had only two bad starts all year.

Exactly. This game so far should not be on Freddy, the offense needs to get more than 3 runs of westbrook.

Way to start things off JD, let's get some f***ing runs!

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)

They were 3.5 back and it made no difference. There's really no upside to falling 5+ games back in the standings. Up hill battles are never positive.