White Sox vs. Indians, 5/31/06

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
I think if you asked everyone on this site who was the one player they were sure wouldn't match their numbers from last season, it was Politte. According to one statistic, he was the luckiest pitcher in all of baseball last season. Just be grateful he was so good for us last season.

Shockingly, many on this site thought Politte would match last year or come close. I received a lot of criticism for displaying my doubts.

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt toronto trying to trade rios last year because he wasnt hitting for enough power. im almost positive i heard that they wanted to trade him because they werent happy w/him.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
correct me if im wrong, but wasnt toronto trying to trade rios last year because he wasnt hitting for enough power. im almost positive i heard that they wanted to trade him because they werent happy w/him.

I remember that. He definitely was available. He's not anymore

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
We're fortunate that the Kitties are having a tough time against the Yankees.

Otherwise we could be in deep s***.

I understand the point you are making... but we just need to worry about ourselves right now.

If we are in need of the Tigers and Indians to lose all the time over the summer... it's gonna be a long summer.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
I understand the point you are making... but we just need to worry about ourselves right now.

If we are in need of the Tigers and Indians to lose all the time over the summer... it's gonna be a long summer.

Any little bright spot helps. We're looking kinda s***ty right now. :(

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)

That's what I mean, the Sox are missing golden opportunities to take control of this race....

This team needs to get their heads outta their asses and start playing like World Champs.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
I remember that. He definitely was available. He's not anymore

yea im pretty sure he was, man that guys a stud though.

>sox yesterday, today :puke :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
Listening to Hawk and DJ describe Cleveland pitchers, its amazing anyone ever scores a run off them.

If this gets to Uribe I predict one pitch he swings and hits a popup to the SS.