White Sox vs. Indians, 5/31/06

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
It definitely was Rios. They were pissed off at him for something.

Rios was on the block because the power just wasn't devolping. Bet their glad that they held tight.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
I don't think it was Rios. I thought it was Wells they were trying to trade.

nah, it was rios, actually might have been both because wells was really struggling at the begining of last year.

>is kenny REALLY serious about getting izturis?

Vernon Wells is a Free Agent at the end of this year I believe. He told the Jays he wanted to hold off on a new contract because he wanted to go through free agency.

My bet... in the year 2007 Vernon Wells is playing RF for the Yankees or Red Sox.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
Vernon Wells is a Free Agent at the end of this year I believe. He told the Jays he wanted to hold off on a new contract because he wanted to go through free agency.

My bet... in the year 2007 Vernon Wells is playing RF for the Yankees or Red Sox.

hes a gold glove cf'er, i dont think he would want to play rf....but when it comes to money, they play anywhere i guess

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)

Vernon Wells still have 1 more year left on his contract. He'll make $5.6M next year for the Blue Jays.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
The offense better pick it up and score some runs. Jose should of won his last start, but due to the offense sleepwalking, he got a ND.

Three, by my count. One was cost him by a lack of offense, first, and his first inning jitters (against Cleveland) second, although THAT was only two runs, and then by the bullpen.

His next one was cost him by Guillen taking him out against the Cubs and Mackowiak's inability to read the ball off the bat.

And his last one? The offense.

Poor Jose. :

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
A-Rod's playing 3rd, even though he's a better SS than Jeter.

with the way the rangers were playing back then, i think anyone would have done the same, move over to third to play for the yanks

Overall, we are still in a hell of a good position. What bothers me this years it that it seems we have just given away so many games this year. What concerns me the most now is seeing the averages drop below 300.