6/1/06 Game Thread: White Sox @ Indians

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling our offense, Calling our offense, hit the f***ing ball, score some runs. That is all.

And before Hawk and Company make Paul Byrd out to be Cy Young. He f***ing sucks, we should rock him into the stone age. The Cy Youngification of crappy pitchers by Hawk and Co is almost Bagdad Bob like.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 31, 2006 -> 09:57 PM)
My level of tolerance right now is pretty low. They are alot better than this.

Pound the hell out of Byrd tomorrow, send a message.

So true, they are tons better than how they are playing. I can't WAIT till this team gets hot again.. its going to be awesome to watch.

I predict Count gets the win in a decisive victory for the Sox.

ENOUGH OF THE BULLs***!!!

Find the bats, learn how to run the bases correctly, and let the Count do his thing....

Its time to club the s*** out of the ugliest professional baseball player since Ron Karkovice!! (Still love your arm Karko, but damn you is ugly)

Lets split this b**** and get back home!!!

:gosox1:

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 11:26 AM)
This is the lineup I'd like to see tonight:

Pods, Iguchi, Thome, Dye, AJP, Crede, Gload, Mackowiak, Cintron

Won't happen, but I did read Ozzie is planning to get Gload some PT on the upcoming homestand.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
Won't happen, but I did read Ozzie is planning to get Gload some PT on the upcoming homestand.

I assume it's cause you think he won't sit Konerko. The only reason I'm hoping for this lineup is that PK is struggling right now, and lefties destroy Byrd.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
I assume it's cause you think he won't sit Konerko. The only reason I'm hoping for this lineup is that PK is struggling right now, and lefties destroy Byrd.

Here's what I was talking about:

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/ar...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

Ross Gload is the only reserve who Guillen has trouble trying to find consistent playing time, as the left-hander entered Tuesday with a team-low 23 at-bats. Guillen added that he talked to Konerko about taking a rare day off during the next homestand, possibly this weekend against Texas, giving Gload a chance to start at first base.

That's why I don't see it happening today.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)
I'm guaranteeing a win tonight. What does that mean? Well to be honest I have no f***ing clue what it means, but we are going to get this damn split, then come home and crack some skulls on this upcoming homestand.

I feel good everytime Jose is on the mound.