6/1/06 Game Thread: White Sox @ Indians

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Half-assed effort by AJP on that pitch. And just like that, the Indians are in a great position to take the lead.

This is the same s*** we've had all year keeping the lead. Get a nice lead, our bats shut down, and our pitchers give up a ton of runners.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 06:56 PM)
Half-assed effort by AJP on that pitch. And just like that, the Indians are in a great position to take the lead.

This is the same s*** we've had all year keeping the lead. Get a nice lead, our bats shut down, and our pitchers give up a ton of runners.

We're 33-19. Our starters have the second best ERA in the league. I wouldn't say this had happened all year.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 12:57 AM)
We're 33-19. Our starters have the second best ERA in the league. I wouldn't say this had happened all year.

We've blown a ton of games this year where we had a lead of 3 runs or more.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 12:57 AM)
Can't this team ever lose a good game? Must they always lose games that they shouldn't?

We got it handed to us last night.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 07:57 PM)

You are big with home and road splits. The Sox team ERA on the road is around 5.00, maybe even over, and the batting average against on the road is around .300. That is not getting it done.