From a friend of mine

Texsox

Link

By Dana Williamson OKMULGEE, Okla. (BP)--About 300 teenagers made decisions for Christ at the conclusion of four-days of evangelistic outreach in the North Canadian Baptist Association in Oklahoma. The Extreme Sports School Assemblies conducted in schools throughout and an evangelistic meeting concluding the events resulted in 170 professions of faith among the decisions. A Sunday night rally at First Baptist Church in Okmulgee, attended by about 350 youth, was designed to encourage Christian students to pray for their lost friends that week and get them to the final event on Wednesday evening. Twelve professions of faith were recorded at that event. Six school assemblies -- two each day on Monday through Wednesday -- focused on a positive message of how to make an extreme impact in life. Before the evangelistic rally on the campus of OSU Tech in Okmulgee on Wednesday night, the students were entertained by motocross racers leaping high into the air on their motorcycles. One of those racers, Brad Bennett, told the students they had a choice of going to heaven or to hell. Bennett, executive director and president of Real Encounter Outreach, is a former professional motocross racer. He graduated early from high school, obtained his professional racing license and began racing across the United States on a professional circuit. When he was 19, his path crossed with one of his heroes in motocross racing, Steve Wise. Wise shared the Gospel with Bennett, and within a few short years, God gave Bennett a passion for full-time ministry. Today, he uses his motocross and communication skills to present the Gospel of Christ to students.
More at link

Steve Wise is a friend of mine and one of the greatest men I have had the privilege to know. I knew him for a year before finding out he was one of the greatest all around motorcycle racers ever. I knew him for 30 minutes and saw his faith. He is in the Motorcycle Hall of Fame and walks the talk. His son Josh has stared in a couple TV series for the WB. He is also one of the most competitive SOBs I have ever played on the golf course.