Looking for a link to a stat I read

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
Uh, so if I'm reading this right, it's the Sox who have actually had the easiset schedule so far?

That changes daily as teams play each other. The Tigers have begun playing better teams, so their number has been on the rise after a few games with the Yankees. In other words a few days ago it could very well have been the Tigers at the bottom of the barrel.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 02:52 PM)
That changes daily as teams play each other. The Tigers have begun playing better teams, so their number has been on the rise after a few games with the Yankees. In other words a few days ago it could very well have been the Tigers at the bottom of the barrel.

Just great, I have to produce a link that shows the Tigers at the bottom, or I'm otta $20.00 to my Cub fan brother in law.

Help.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
Just great, I have to produce a link that shows the Tigers at the bottom, or I'm otta $20.00 to my Cub fan brother in law.

Help.

Did you try google news? That's all I can think of. The only other chance you would have would be to go back by hand and figure out what each teams SOS would be and average all of them out to get your number... to me that much work wouldnt be worth $20.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
Did you try google news? That's all I can think of. The only other chance you would have would be to go back by hand and figure out what each teams SOS would be and average all of them out to get your number... to me that much work wouldnt be worth $20.

Thx for the help. It's more about shutting his mouth, but I guess I gotta hear it now.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
Thx for the help. It's more about shutting his mouth, but I guess I gotta hear it now.

You could always go with the Kitties record vs. the White Sox and Yankees. (0-6) Hopefully 0-7 after tonight.

CWSOX45

Edited by CWSOX45

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
You could always go with the Kitties record vs. the White Sox and Yankees. (0-6) Hopefully 0-7 after tonight.

CWSOX45

except that we haven't played the Yankees yet and they've handled Cleve better than we have this year, I think.