6/2/06: Rangers @ SOX

Heads22

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 09:36 PM)
STOP SUCKING!

True dat!! Its time to gently remove heads from asses and start playing like they are more than capable of playing. Lets turn this s*** around and beat up on some damn Rangers!!!

:gosox1:

QUOTE(SnB @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 12:16 AM)
My theory:

Jon was waiting for a situation like this so he could step up and be the stopper.

Yep, that's it.

everyone on the board is going vintage.... so maybe Jon can be vintage jon of 05?

Edited by rangercal

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 12:29 AM)
everyone on the board is going vintage.... so maybe Jon can be vintage jon of 05?

Hopefully, he captures his pitching line of the first matchup against Texas and not the second. Difference between 2ER/7IP and 7ER/6IP.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Make sure you man the f*** up, pitch like the money you were given this offseason, and leave these the f*** at home.

magruby.jpg

just f***ing win already. Bullpen, you are on f***ing notice. Get it in shape, or get the f*** out.

Chicago catcher A.J. Pierzynski was hit on right wrist by foul tip in first but played the whole game. "It's all black and blue and swollen," Guillen said. ...

When it rains it pours. More Widger action is on the horizon. Garland wont throw one inside pitch tomorrow night if widger calls the game.

Edited by southsideirish71

Home Sweet Home.

What a horrible road trip. If it wasn't executing with runners on, it was the bullpen imploding. But enough of that. Teams will go through those stretches. It's time to start fresh a get on a nice win streak, because it doesn't look like Detroit's going away.

We really need Jon to step it up tonight. This is a big game.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3:

I disagree with the story line on this game. "Promising start by Jon Garland." He gave up three homeruns in that game and still won. You can't keep giving up the long ball like Jon does and win regularly. I hope for the best and think Jon can come around, but I don't see the consistency yet.

It looks like we're 2 1/2 behind Detroit now, since the Tigers came from behind in the 9th to win last night and gained a game on us. A sweep by both Sox teams (White and Red) would be appreciated! Let's get things back on the right track :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1:

Edited by whitesox1976

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 01:40 PM)
I disagree with the story line on this game. "Promising start by Jon Garland." He gave up three homeruns in that game and still won. You can't keep giving up the long ball like Jon does and win regularly. I hope for the best and think Jon can come around, but I don't see the consistency yet.

Well, for a few innings there in that game he looked like the Garland of '05. It didn't last long but it was most definately there. So we know he has the ability to pitch like he did last year, he just needs to harness this ability and learn to pitch that way on a more consistent basis.