6/2/06: Rangers @ SOX

Heads22

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of Hawk and DJ saying that crap about taking the pitcher out is a great move, because we want to preserve his chance of getting a win. That is bulls***. Aren't we wanting the Sox to win? It seems that everytime we bring in a reliever mid-inning, with a runner on, it is a disaster. Maybe cause the bullpen sucks.

Guest JimH
He has escaped now, but you know as well as everyone here the chances of Garland holding the Rangers at 2 runs is practically impossible.

Garland is best early in games. As we've seen in recent starts, several times through the lineup players eventually catch onto him.

Practically, but not totally.

Nice job by Garland tonite, he did his job.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
damn he walks mathews

hgdastro.jpg

RUH RO BULLPEN TIME

Garland pitched inside, and did what he had to do. Best effort of the year.

Now the pen needs to the throw strikes and get ahead.

Edited by southsideirish71

Guest JimH
I am tired of Hawk and DJ saying that crap about taking the pitcher out is a great move, because we want to preserve his chance of getting a win. That is bulls***. Aren't we wanting the Sox to win? It seems that everytime we bring in a reliever mid-inning, with a runner on, it is a disaster. Maybe cause the bullpen sucks.

Sounds like a Jabroni/SSH post to me.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 09:33 PM)
Well.....everyone's favorite player started a nice 7th inning rally for the Cardinals, who have taken the lead from the Cubs.

i hate howry, i would love to see him get rocked,what an a-hole

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)
Garland did not pitch especially well tonight but he did bust some hitters in and held them to 2 runs so I'll give him some props for that.

LOL. I don't care how he got it done. 2 runs against Texas the way he has been pitching is borderline incredible.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
No tivo, and you think acer laptops are good. You are docked 10 points for being behind the times.

I said Acer laptops were solid. I do not in fact have an Acer laptop though. I do, in fact, have a moderately new IBM laptop. And Tivo is pointless. Therefore, I get back my 10 points.