6/2/06: Rangers @ SOX

Heads22

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost Karma for the Garland backers who were saying last Sunday "who cares? He got the win. That's all that matters right?"

Well he didn't get the win tonight, so was it a mediocre outing?

QUOTE(Chet @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 02:37 AM)
Well Hawk, I guess Garland won't get that win after all. But, it was still a great move as we stopped him from possibly getting a loss.

Yep...he only held one of the best hitters in baseball to an 0-3 outing tonight. One pitch later, and he had tied the game.

Oh, poor Jon. He recovered well from the homer, to have this happen to him.

Pods -- bad job. He'll get a lashing from Ozzie in the clubhouse.

As far as Nelson goes, I didn't expect him to set the world on fire, and he hasn't disappointed. However, I do like that he looks angry and disappointed in himself but looking to get redemption next time, unlike Politte who throws a s*** inning and looks like he needs to get put to sleep.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)

As far as Nelson goes, I didn't expect him to set the world on fire, and he hasn't disappointed. However, I do like that he looks angry and disappointed in himself but looking to get redemption next time, unlike Politte who throws a s*** inning and looks like he needs to get put to sleep.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 02:39 AM)

:chair Thanks for making me laugh with that last paragraph.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 08:39 PM)

What?