6/2/06: Rangers @ SOX

Heads22

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 03:21 AM)
No. Ozzie should have kept his starter, the better CFer in the f***ing game.

And that's where the problem is. No one has confidence in Anderson at the plate, and how can you blame them?

Guest JimH
that ball was crushed i seriously dought BA gets that

I agree, plus they had Matthews shaded slightly the other way. It got out there in a hurry, I doubt anybody gets that let alone BA. But we'll never know.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 10:21 PM)
Wait. That ball was crushed off the wall. I wish I was watchin it on the TV. or the tivo.

Anderson catches that ball.

Mack almost got to the ball, and Anderson is 10 times the fielder that Mack is.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 11:22 PM)
And that's where the problem is. No one has confidence in Anderson at the plate, and how can you blame them?

And this team's problem is NOT offense. You know that. Defense is much more important. BA's helping this team a hell of a lot more with his defense than he is hurting it with his bat.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 10:20 PM)
Our offense has also left 9 on base.

That pisses me off nowhere near as much as Mackowiak's inability to read a ball off the bat or catch up to one of his misreads. Worse, Mack has been doing this consistently.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
I agree, plus they had Matthews shaded slightly the other way. It got out there in a hurry, I doubt anybody gets that let alone BA. But we'll never know.

Agreed. I'll need to see a replay after the game. DIdn't sound, or look, like anybody was gonna catch that.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 03:23 AM)
And this team's problem is NOT offense. You know that. Defense is much more important. BA's helping this team a hell of a lot more with his defense than he is hurting it with his bat.

Yes, but when you have a man on in a tie game in the 8th, every manager in baseball is going to make the switch for more offense.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
I should be happy Detriot lost, but it just makes me more angry that we s*** down our legs AGAIN, and could have gotten a game back from them...

We should be taking advantage of the team we are trailing playing s***ty ball. Yet we are playing worse ball.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 2, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
I should be happy Detriot lost, but it just makes me more angry that we s*** down our legs AGAIN, and could have gotten a game back from them...

Unfortunately that has been the story of this whole damn week. It's beyond frustrating.

CWSOX45