Botch in the 10th

Mathew

Valentin isn't the problem, but he isn't the answer. He's a part of the problem. I'll take the win though. Of course its been so long since I last saw the Sox win. The last three games they've won, I didn't watch where they actually took the lead and finished it.

Valentin isn't the problem, but he isn't the answer.  He's a part of the problem.  I'll take the win though.  Of course its been so long since I last saw the Sox win.  The last three games they've won, I didn't watch where they actually took the lead and finished it.

Then don't watch amymore! LOL

Then don't watch amymore! LOL

Don't worry I haven't been. I've just started paying sole attention to the minor leaguers :lol:

Its so soothing.

Of course the last few times I turned the games on, we were winning and then bam, lost them in the eighth or ninth. Just like the Cleveland game. Turned it on just in time to watch Flash blow it.

Also, I don't recommend anyone watching the Dodgers games since I'll be there and my curse will likely continue.

I blame myself for the great play of the Angels against the Sox.

But the Dodgers are different.  Since you'll be there, we will definitely kick some LA ass.

Well we'll see what jinx works. Whenever I see the Dodgers they get beat. Bad for my dad, fine for me.

Either way, I want to see a no hitter. :headbang