Game Thread: 6/04

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 4, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
Jesus. What happened to our vaunted starting pitching staff? Looking extremely medicore these days.

Well they have definitely been struggling, but we've been facing some of the better offenses in the league in the last week. Not a good combination.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 4, 2006 -> 01:32 PM)
Atleast the tigers are losing so we hopefully won't fall back a game.

At the cost of the Red Sox and Yankees closing in on the wild card spot. We need to start winning some games. We look like a dogs*** baseball team right now.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 4, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
Well they have definitely been struggling, but we've been facing some of the better offenses in the league in the last week. Not a good combination.

I thought good pitching beats good hitting?

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 4, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
Atleast the tigers are losing so we hopefully won't fall back a game.

To be honest, that's what I'm most pissed off about. How many games have the Tigers lost to the Yanks and Sawks in the past week? We had a great chance to catch up, and take the lead in the division. It would be nice if our guys decided to take their heads outta their asses....

CWSOX45

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 4, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
I thought good pitching beats good hitting?

It does, and like I said in the post, our pitching hasn't been good the last week which makes for a scary combination.

Guest JimH

What we need is for our highly paid and normally good players to start executing.

Buehrle ran into some bad luck but his control was off and Jerry Hairston Jr. is not a guy you should walk.

Plain and simple, lack of execution.