The Official 6-6-6 thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 12:41 PM)
For the love of God, it isn't 6-6-6. It's 6-6-06. BIG differance. Heck, it's technically 06-06-2006. I hate all the people going "it's goign to be the end of the world. The anti-christ is coming"

Every time one of these dates rolls around where the world is supposed to end...I always wonder which time zone God is actually in. Does God operate on GMT? Or is he going to kill the world at the stroke of Midnight along the International Date Line? Or maybe he's living the sweet life in Hawaii.

You know what would really be cool? Seeing the world end time zone by time zone. Like, it strikes the year 3000, and suddenly 1/24th of the world vanishes. An hour later the next zone goes, pretty soon Japan is gone, etc.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 02:50 PM)
Every time one of these dates rolls around where the world is supposed to end...I always wonder which time zone God is actually in. Does God operate on GMT? Or is he going to kill the world at the stroke of Midnight along the International Date Line? Or maybe he's living the sweet life in Hawaii.

I have ALWAYS thought that as well. you hear someone say the world will end at 3PM. Well, 3PM where?

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 02:41 PM)
For the love of God, it isn't 6-6-6. It's 6-6-06. BIG differance. Heck, it's technically 06-06-2006. I hate all the people going "it's goign to be the end of the world. The anti-christ is coming"

I haven't heard anyone say that till I turned the TV on, which was about 10 minutes ago.