Kennedy: Repubicans rigged 2004 election

whitesoxfan101

^^^

the Democrats were just as shady in the 2000 election as the Republicans, i don't buy this whole "stolen election" bs.

i live in chicago, i know for a fact democrats know damn well how to cheat during elections.

i think my main problem is that democrats will set up a system in their area and when it doesn't work they want to blame Republicans (aka, butterfly ballots in 2000).

Rpublicans stole the 2000 election? It seems to me that the Supreme Court stepped in and stop the democrats from stealing it. First they disallow ballots from of brave military personal then the start counting counting dimpled ballots and looking for the intent of a voters. If a person can't see that his ballot isn't punched is either stupid or not wanting to vote for that candidate I mean if 3rd graders can do it then so should an adult.

If the idea of President Kerry didn't make my skin crawl I would certainly enjoy the delicious irony of the situation.

That would have been very scary. We some in the White House who can take a stand on a issue and not flip flop on it just because times get rough. I still believe that Kerry lost the election because of his famous "I voted against it before I voted for it" line, people seen that as a weakness which it is.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 11:35 PM)
We have someone in the White House who doesn't flip flop? Really? Who is that?

Our current wonderful leader. Thank God he's standing by his campaign promise to not speak to Iran.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
Our current wonderful leader. Thank God he's standing by his campaign promise to not speak to Iran.

im a pretty conservative guy, and even i have to admit that completely stonewalling iran would accomplish nothing but widening the divide between us and them and making other world-leading countries hate us even more.

im sick of iran; but im more sick of oil, the entire reason we have to put up with them anyway.

QUOTE(samclemens @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 08:29 PM)
im a pretty conservative guy, and even i have to admit that completely stonewalling iran would accomplish nothing but widening the divide between us and them and making other world-leading countries hate us even more.

im sick of iran; but im more sick of oil, the entire reason we have to put up with them anyway.

There's a lot of reasons why they are 'talking' to Iran.

• 1 month later...