Brian

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 06:14 PM)
Here's the way I look at it....if our starting pitchers continue to underachieve, we don't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs.

There ya go. Anderson could be hitting .300 right now, and the way our starters are pitching, we'd still be on this losing skid.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 01:16 AM)
There ya go. Anderson could be hitting .300 right now, and the way our starters are pitching, we'd still be on this losing skid.

But that's the thing...we're not going to do anything to change our pitching. We have way too much money invested in them. Thus, we're going to have to upgrade at other positions, and a better bottom of the order can help with that.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)
By the way, Ozzie, get Bmac up.

He will let his wifes relative pitch as much as he wants. He has the slowest hook with Freddy. Freddy has to give up at least 10 runs before Ozzie takes him out. After the game, he will talk about how Freddy battled and how he was unlucky.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)
Dont the tigers have a baseball message board.

You're right they do...and I'm posting there tonight as well.

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/forumdi...hp?s=&forumid=7

ESPN also has a message board...and shockingly, I'm posting there as well. RealGM...yep you got it.

I ask, why constrict yourself to just one point of view?

Edited by JackTalkThai

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 06:17 PM)
But that's the thing...we're not going to do anything to change our pitching. We have way too much money invested in them. Thus, we're going to have to upgrade at other positions, and a better bottom of the order can help with that.

So let's see, if you get a papercut on your finger and a gunshot to your shoulder, your solution is a bandaid on your finger.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 01:17 AM)
A lot of teams would trade for a starter. I say trade Freddy while he still may have value and bump BMAC into the rotation.

There's going to be better options on the market than Garcia.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
Balta....you know better than that. Garcia's on the mound...he's going 6, no matter what. How can he get the win if he's not on the mound?

I know...that's why I'm going to start begging. If Freddy repeated his best inning this game, he'll end the 5th with 101 pitches.

QUOTE(JackTalkThai @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 08:18 PM)
You're right they do...and I'm posting there tonight as well.

ESPN also has a message board...and shockingly, I'm posting there as well. RealGM...yep you got it.

I ask, why constrict yourself to just one point of view?

I dont rememeber ever seen a tiger fan out on these boards, now all of a sudden we have two one who posts only when the tigers are doing good.

If I wanted a generic point of view I would post at MLB.