***Official Game Thread 666***

Brian

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcia kept us in the game, which is all you can ask for. If we lose tonight, it's the offense's fault, not his.

6IP, 3ER. I would have taken that coming into the game.

Edited by Ndgt10

from wikipedia

hmmmmm..........

That doesn't mean he isn't a s*** pitcher who has pitched pretty much like s*** in this game.

Now, let's see if Ozzie let's him go out for the next inning with his pitch count at already 115.

Isn't now the portion of the program when everyone here talks about how great Nate Robertson is, and how we should be afraid of the big, bad Tigers?

Like I said before, Robertson is coming into his own. He knows how to pitch and should be on the all-star team.

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 06:47 PM)
Isn't now the portion of the program when everyone here talks about how great Nate Robertson is, and how we should be afraid of the big, bad Tigers?

As many runs as we've decided we didn't want?

Watching JohnnyCakes Robertson get all of these grounders to the left side, I feel like I am watching our hitters go up against Cy Reinbecker.

Reinbecker is going to be a really good pitcher and so is Robertson. We are just running into some good pitchers lately.

Robertson is getting better as he goes tonight. His innings are getting easier and easier. It almost looks like the Sox have given up. I'm sure they haven't, but it doesn't look like they are bearing down and fighting like hell, like they did last year.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 06:50 PM)
Reinbecker is going to be a really good pitcher and so is Robertson. We are just running into some good pitchers lately.

Ok, I think some of us are going to have to call Bulls*** on that. Get back to us when our hitters try having a good approach at the plate. Trying to pull outside pitches from left handers and hitting ground balls to the left hand side? Not gonna win many games.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)

I am sure that Thome and Konerko and Dye are saying to themselves, we just got beat by a better player.

Or its that they didnt execute.