***Official Game Thread 666***

Brian

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
Cintron is starting at SS.

Apparently Uribe's wife is giving birth. Uribe isn't even at the park.

It looks like Uribe's wife is the only person to get him not to pull off the ball too early.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 05:15 PM)
It looks like Uribe's wife is the only person to get him not to pull off the ball too early.

By the looks of Juan, I actually think he's the one giving birth, not his wife.

Quick observation...in the past, Robertson gave us problems because our hitters would take too many called 3rd strikes. He'll pitch inside to our righties, especially with 2 strikes. We need big games from PK, Dye, and Crede tonight.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 03:25 PM)
With all these righties on the Tigers and Garcia on the mound, you can't afford to have Pablo in the game.

It would also be really f***ing nice if Anderson could get a couple of hits this series so that we can stop putting Mack in CF, btw.

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 05:13 PM)
Cintron is starting at SS.

Apparently Uribe's wife is giving birth. Uribe isn't even at the park.

I wonder if this has something to do with his bad play. Hopefully he will get back to playing some better ball when he comes back. Congrats Juan!

LETS GO SOX!!!!!!

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
I wonder if this has something to do with his bad play. Hopefully he will get back to playing some better ball when he comes back. Congrats Juan!

LETS GO SOX!!!!!!

Baby crying at night = Uribe gets less sleep = Uribe is tired the next day = Uribe has less ability to spin around and dig a hole to Australia = Uribe becomes a .450 hitter?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 05:41 PM)
Baby crying at night = Uribe gets less sleep = Uribe is tired the next day = Uribe has less ability to spin around and dig a hole to Australia = Uribe becomes a .450 hitter?

Good theory, I'll allow it. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 05:54 PM)
June 6 minus nine months equals September 6. Looks like Juan went deep twice that night. Once against the Royals.

:lolhitting :lolhitting