Message to Jim Thome

whitesoxfan101

You've been great this year man. I mean it, really great, just spectacular. But if you could make f***ing contact with a man on 3rd and 1 out, I'd really appreciate it. Sac Flys aren't evil, and this game would be tied if you could hit one. That's all, and I hope this thread gets a bump later as you get a game winning hit.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 09:17 PM)
You've been great this year man. I mean it, really great, just spectacular. But if you could make f***ing contact with a man on 3rd and 1 out, I'd really appreciate it. Sac Flys aren't evil, and this game would be tied if you could hit one. That's all, and I hope this thread gets a bump later as you get a game winning hit.

:headshake

unreal...

Firday, April 21st. Jim Thome stands at the plate against Johan Santana, bottom of the 6th, scoreless tie, Tadahito Iguchi leads from first. Thome works the count to 3-1, gets a changeup out over the plate and hits a flyball to left center field. 2-0 Sox.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:35 AM)
Firday, April 21st. Jim Thome stands at the plate against Johan Santana, bottom of the 6th, scoreless tie, Tadahito Iguchi leads from first. Thome works the count to 3-1, gets a changeup out over the plate and hits a flyball to left center field. 2-0 Sox.

How quickly we forget.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:37 AM)
How quickly we forget.

I didn't forget, I was at the game. And Gooch was not on 3rd base, which is the point of this thread. I'd like to see Thome's stats with a man on 3rd and 1 out, which is the easiest RBI situation in the game. They probably aren't very good.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 11:44 AM)
I didn't forget, I was at the game. And Gooch was not on 3rd base, which is the point of this thread. I'd like to see Thome's stats with a man on 3rd and 1 out, which is the easiest RBI situation in the game. They probably aren't very good.

Hahahah, comedy gold. :lolhitting

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/spli...tting&year=2006

5-9. (one 2B, two HRs, 13 RBIs, two BBs)

:shrugs:

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:44 AM)

Do the research before you assume...

Guess why...