Message to Jim Thome

whitesoxfan101

Thome has done everything we wanted for this team, and more.

That being said, I think we can all identify with the intense frustration, during last nights game, when

we had bases 'packed with Sox' and only one out, and Thome up at the plate, to be followed by Paulie,

and we didn't get a single run over home plate. It looked very bleak, that was the heart of our order,

our best hitters, bases loaded, and we walked away empty.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
:cheers

Yes, a mod with a vendetta saying cheers to a personal attack, how mature. I hope your internet banter and cleverness makes you feel good about yourself. :)

Oh, and as I said Thome is still a great player and our 2nd most valuable player at the moment, however I want to see him get a runner home from 3rd with 1 out. However apparently that is too much to ask.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 11:18 PM)
Yes, a mod with a vendetta saying cheers to a personal attack, how mature. I hope your internet banter and cleverness makes you feel good about yourself. :)

Oh, and as I said Thome is still a great player and our 2nd most valuable player at the moment, however I want to see him get a runner home from 3rd with 1 out. However apparently that is too much to ask.

:lol:

I have nothing against you, when you don't overreact.

Apparently you still haven't looked at the stats; he's one of the better, if not the best at doing so on this year's team.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 09:17 PM)
That's all, and I hope this thread gets a bump later as you get a game winning hit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

So it wasn't technically game-winning...still, it's fun

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:18 PM)

With a runner on 3rd and 1 out on the season Jim Thome is 5-9 w/ one 2B, two HRs, 13 RBIs, two BBs and a 1.833 OPS.

How is that not good enough for you?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:18 PM)

Sometimes, these guys actually fail. Accept it.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:42 PM)
With a runner on 3rd and 1 out on the season Jim Thome is 5-9 w/ one 2B, two HRs, 13 RBIs, two BBs and a 1.833 OPS.

How is that not good enough for you?

If this doesn't shut this one of the STUPIDEST threads down, nothing is up in the brain!