AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&a

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(SnB @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 10:43 AM)
^

It was an emotional part of the game and he pumped his fist a little, I see no problem with it at all.

It didn't last long like a zambrano celebration, it was just a quick moment of emotion.

When paulie hit the grand slam in game 2, he raised his arms, is that wrong too?

I know this isn't directed at my reply, but I was referring to the post game comment, not pumping the fist. I played Div. I Tennis and played Chicago Public League H.S. Basketball, so I know what emotions are about during the course of action and agree w/ you guys there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 08:07 AM)
The Sox did just double Rodney's ERA this year, and also managed to score off of Zumaya the other time they saw him this year, FWIW.

That'll happen when they play good teams. I respect the Tigers and all, but I don't think they're as good as their record suggests. They remind me of last year's Indians team: A very solid club that can win 90 games, but won't get it done against the elite teams.

I wasn't happy with Freddy's performance last night. Even if it was technically a "quality start", he served up three taters and nearly a fourth on the line drive that hit off the top of the RF fence. But the he did minimize the damage. And our lineup did a horrible job with RISP... until the 8th. Robertson pitched well, but it's not like he was dominating our hitters last night... we were beating ourselves.

Outside of the (obvious) clutch hit by Cintron, I was really happy with the way that B-Mac bounced back last night. It's nice to know that Ozzie still has confidence in him... and that he still has confidence in his pitches. And Bobby... wow. He's amost unhittable when he locates that hook.