So much for Hamas trying to be respectable.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198919,00.html

Anyone who thought these Islamo-fascist savages were capable of reason and diplomacy was naive at best.

Like I said earlier. These Islamo-fascists are an order of magnitude worse than the Nazi's were on their worst day. The only thing they understand is force and killing and I say lets give them all they want.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

What option did you expect them to take? Let's literally end all aid to Palestine except for food aid - except all the aid workers are out of Palestine because there's no money to fund their aid efforts anymore.

I'm not saying its right either, but its a logical step in a game that Israel's playing. They don't want a peaceful Hamas - because a peaceful Hamas means a final "settlement" of the Palestinian issue has to be on something other than unilateral terms.

This is a chess game where you can see the moves played in advance.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:56 AM)
What option did you expect them to take? Let's literally end all aid to Palestine except for food aid - except all the aid workers are out of Palestine because there's no money to fund their aid efforts anymore.

I'm not saying its right either, but its a logical step in a game that Israel's playing. They don't want a peaceful Hamas - because a peaceful Hamas means a final "settlement" of the Palestinian issue has to be on something other than unilateral terms.

This is a chess game where you can see the moves played in advance.

I guess you forgot already but their aid was cut off because they are a terrorist organization which has vowed to destroy Isreal. LOL! Its not like that was done because the world community doesn't like their name. They don't want peace at all. If they did they would have renounced violence as the world community wanted and their aid would not have been cut off.

:rolly

The only thing that you can predict for certain is how the Islamo-facist savages will react to anything. They are committed to a violent end to Isreal........PERIOD. They don't want peace at all. If they did they would have renounced violence as the world community wanted.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 11:56 PM)

They could have recognized Israel's right to exist and had all that go away.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198919,00.html

Anyone who thought these Islamo-fascist savages were capable of reason and diplomacy was naive at best.

Like I said earlier. These Islamo-fascists are an order of magnitude worse than the Nazi's were on their worst day. The only thing they understand is force and killing and I say lets give them all they want.

Just out of curiosity, how do you react to the killing of the people on the beach reportedly by an Israeli attack? including children?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)

Just out of curiosity, how do you react to the killing of the people on the beach reportedly by an Israeli attack? including children?

Maybe if they had acted with restraint, for once, they could sway world opinion to their side and actually help their cause. But, as usual, the islamo-fascist movement chooses terrorism as a policy instrument.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)
Maybe if they had acted with restraint, for once, they could sway world opinion to their side and actually help their cause. But, as usual, the islamo-fascist movement chooses terrorism as a policy instrument.

Why does that not apply to Israel?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)
Why does that not apply to Israel?

They didn't start this terrorist war of aggression.

They did not vow to wipe our the Palestinian people.

They do not target innocent people.

Shall I go on?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)

Maybe. I'm not defending Hamas by any stretch of the imagination - but I am saying that Israel doesn't exactly have a record of being an honest broker here. And the chronology of events here seems pretty simple.

Fatah runs a corrupt administration and doesn't supply many basic needs and services. In some areas of the Palestinian authority, this vaccuum is filled by Hamas which actually provides some basic services to people in need. They run in elections as a reform party and in a free and fair election, the Palestinian people vote in Hamas for reform, despite their terrorist history. Israel demands recognition from Hamas, knowing that a insurrectionary party who can't have a generally open leader because he will be targeted for assasination by Israel won't be able to do this without giving up a large portion of their power base. Although Hamas doesn't go that far, it is able to convince its militant arm to call a cease fire in hostilities - a somewhat large step. Talks about eventual recognition even leak out from Hamas over time. Israel sensing weakness instead of opportunity axes all aid and suspends returning tax payments it collects from Palestinians, effectively destroying what little remains of the Palestinian economy. Hamas is left with two choices - crumble, or fight back.

Nobody should be surprised that a wounded cornered hungry animal is choosing to lash out and fight. It happens all the time. I'm not saying its right, I'm just not saying it's a surprise.