June 6 game thread

Texsox

I'm watching on MLB.tv not a bad buy at $15 a month

Ishii is having his best start of the year, could it be him or our hitting  :nono

I'd have to get a dish to get MLB Tv. Who does Ishii think he is Sandy Koufax? Always their best game of the year is against us! Of course when you can't hit the ball they all look like Koufax!

mlb.tv is via your modem on the computer. You really need at least a cable connection or faster. I can go full screen at my office with a dedicated T1 line. At home I have roadrunner cable connection and have to go about 1/2 screen. It isn;t always perfect, but pretty good.

OK, I heard about that, but I have dial-up, which might not be very good for MLB TV?

The gameday thing is screwed up because it had Big Hurt striking out and I see now he walked.

Dial up won't work. You need to be a hard core junkie to put up with the jittery picture on my cable modem.

10 in a row retired by Buerhle :headbang

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buerhle is pitching just as good as Ishii. The guy deserves better than the offense we have been delivering. He hasn't walked anyone and Ishii has given up two free passes. Ish has 9 K's to MB's 6. It's that solo homer. How about the throwing error by Olivo did it lead to a run?

Is Paul Konerko unable to hit the ball to the right side?

Just asking.

If the guy would use the whole field maybe he'd be hitting better than a buck ninety.

I used to love this guy and it's hard for me to hate him, but geez.

A runner on second with less than two-outs and we don't score again. That's a wrap people. I'm glad PK hit the ball hard, but if you don't go to RF with the hard hit ball all you have is a hard out. Like I said MB deserves better.

A runner on second with less than two-outs and we don't score again. That's a wrap people. I'm glad PK hit the ball hard, but if you don't go to RF with the hard hit ball all you have is a hard out. Like I said MB deserves better.

MB does deserve better, which is exactly why I won't blame him when he bolts for St. Louis in a few years.

Hate to see MB pulled, his pitch count wasn't much over 80.  I think he had the distance in him.

He has pitched great in his last 5 or 6 starts. He should be at least a .500 if not a couple games over. I never dreamed that this team couldn't score.

How does his teammates look him in the eye?

He has pitched great in his last 5 or 6 starts. He should be at least a .500 if not a couple games over. I never dreamed that this team couldn't score.

I wonder the same thing. Is there a positive in the fact Crede has 2 hits tonight?

MB didn't look very happy on the bench. This guy should have at least 5 or 6 wins by now, not two. This is ridiculous. Score some runs for our ace. :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou