Today's installment of stupid, spoiled girl brought to you by.....

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
How on earth does this even happen... It's not like she can just buy the ticket with her minimum wage job at McDonalds...

Parents who give their kids credit cards is my guess.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 10:42 PM)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/14/...e.ap/index.html

Update.

This chick was going to convert to Islam and marry this clown.

LOL!!!

What a stupid bimbo.

She's 16, there's a reason 16 year olds can't make legal decisions on their own: they're stupid. Bimbo is a little rich.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 02:42 AM)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/14/...e.ap/index.html

Update.

This chick was going to convert to Islam and marry this clown.

LOL!!!

What a stupid bimbo.

she is pretty dumb but in general... but when a woman thats not muslim marries a man who is the woman is expected to convert. So I dont see what was the point of bringing it up?

Edited by SoxFan101

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
she is pretty dumb but in general... but when a woman thats not muslim marries a man who is the woman is expected to convert. So I dont see what was the point of bringing it up?

I agree with your second point.

And on your first point I disagree, impulsive, yes, but dumb no. She got a passport, a ticket, shows a lot of planning. She isn't dumb she's just irresponsible and a teenager.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 02:44 PM)

The point is that she was going to do it after talking to this guy on the internet a few times.

LOL!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
The point is that she was going to do it after talking to this guy on the internet a few times.

LOL!

Yeah, really.

This chick is not just merely dumb. I would classify her as a complete f***ing retard, but I guess that's just me.

Even the dumbest guy in Poland can ask around and somehow acquire a passport and an airline ticket. :D

found this online .......

West Bank Family upset by Michigan Teen's No-Show

JERICHO, West Bank (AP) -- Relatives of a West Bank man are distraught that his wedding to his American girlfriend is off at least for now.

Katherine Lester slipped out of her mother's house in Gilford, Michigan, last week and boarded a flight to Israel. The mother of her prospective groom was waiting there to take her to Jericho. But U.S. authorities tracked down the 16-year-old high school honors students in Jordan, and forced her to go home. Lester has been in seclusion since returning late Friday.

Lester had met 20-year-old Abdullah Jinzawi over the Internet. He paid for her plane ticket to the Mideast. He told WNEM that he's a wealthy businessman.

His family still hopes to eventually bring the couple together.

i think this chick would have disappeared and never be heard from again.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
found this online .......

West Bank Family upset by Michigan Teen's No-Show

JERICHO, West Bank (AP) -- Relatives of a West Bank man are distraught that his wedding to his American girlfriend is off at least for now.

Katherine Lester slipped out of her mother's house in Gilford, Michigan, last week and boarded a flight to Israel. The mother of her prospective groom was waiting there to take her to Jericho. But U.S. authorities tracked down the 16-year-old high school honors students in Jordan, and forced her to go home. Lester has been in seclusion since returning late Friday.

Lester had met 20-year-old Abdullah Jinzawi over the Internet. He paid for her plane ticket to the Mideast. He told WNEM that he's a wealthy businessman.

His family still hopes to eventually bring the couple together.

i think this chick would have disappeared and never be heard from again.

50 bucks says she ended up on some terrorist highlight reel with a sword hanging over her neck. Wealthy businessman. HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! Selling stuff on the side of the road dont count my friend.