6/10 Game Thread

aboz56

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:37 PM)
Montero warming!

This is a whitesox GAMETHREAD. Not a tigers update thread.

He did nothing wrong... benchwarmerjim has been doing it for a long time now and no one has had any problems with it.

Just drop it before it breaks out into something bigger than it should be (already is actually.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted in the past when we were losing. As for rubbing it in, I'm not doing that at all. All I'm doing is updating on the proceedings for those that are interested in what is going on.

More people are annoyed then interested. Do us a favor and leave.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
I have posted in the past when we were losing. As for rubbing it in, I'm not doing that at all. All I'm doing is updating on the proceedings for those that are interested in what is going on.

We are all using the Internet to use this board. That means we all have access to other scores.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
yep, one mistake sure makes thorton a bad reliever alright

He'd be a good reliever if he was like 4th or 5th on the depth charts. Instead, he's our lefty set-up man now, and his WHIP vs righties is high.

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
Me or the comment that I quoted ...

Quoted

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:40 PM)
yep, one mistake sure makes thorton a bad reliever alright

I don't think that he was ripping Thornton in particular. We only have one RELIABLE reliever and Thornton shouldn't have to pitch more than an inning.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
I don't think that he was ripping Thornton in particular. We only have one RELIABLE reliever and Thornton shouldn't have to pitch more than an inning.

Exactly. I really feel bad for Ozzie. Anyways, you can't just lay in a 2-0 pitch in that situation against someone who's swinging the bat well today.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
We are all using the Internet to use this board. That means we all have access to other scores.

True, but you're probably a little too into the game currently going on to actually check the score yourself. Besides that those scores are often behind anyway. For those that are in that boat, I am here to keep them abreast of the goings on. As for me being a troll, that I am not. If I was I would be like this for each post:

HOME RUN INGE! 3-0 TIGERS!, etc etc. Granted I did get a little carried away once when doing Tiger threads for a short time, but other then that I've done nothing wrong in my estimation.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
We beat ourselves yet again today. I'm actually getting used to this.

This is nowhere near as bad as some of the games we gave away this year. We've put ourselves in a situation where we have to rely on our 3-4-5 hitters way too much.