GAME THREAD 6-11-06 SOX vs INDIANS

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:35 AM)
How can ANYONE defend Garcia?

I don't need statistics to tell me what I see and don't see. He's had nothing all year, and it's just a matter of time before his ERA jumps over 5. He's getting crushed lately, and I see nothing that makes me think it's going to get any better.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
Anyone one of you guys listenting to these ESPN morons talking about who Kronk is, please don't believe them. Kronk is not the name of Eddie Murphy's character in Shrek. His name is simply Donkey. Kronk is a character in Emperor's New Groove. His voice was played by the guy that played Elaine's boyfriend (one of them), Puddy, in Seinfeld. I can't recall the guys real name. Don't listen to these two morons.

Pronk = PROJECT + DONKEY

I thought everyone knew that.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:24 PM)
But he is producing. Good enough not to be hated on like he is. I mean, he's a pitcher on the White Sox. They should all get the benefit of the doubt. I feel like I'm baseball prospectus here soemtimes and not a white sox fan site.

Meh, Freddy's velocity is down this year, he walks too many batters and often throws a high pitch count. I haven't seen him dominate a good offense this year.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 07:36 PM)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GARCIA

I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I'M A DUMBASS CUB FAN

Maybe the game's over like yesterday. Which fan in MLB gives up on their team before the games over? You can call yourself one of those too.

Is anyone really surprised that Garcia isn't pitching well at home, at night, after we've already won the series.

What the hell is so surprising about Broussard (against RHP) and Hafner drawing walks?

I am really sick of seeing Belliard play against us. How long until Cleveland starts throwing in the towel and trades their free agents to be?

The sad thing is these last few at bats by the Tribe are what we should have put on Westbrook

last inning.

But Anderson puts up some pathetic swings against a guy throwing Freddie-like

meatballs.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
I am really sick of seeing Belliard play against us. How long until Cleveland starts throwing in the towel and trades their free agents to be?

After what happened last year, there's not a chance in hell of that.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
After his horrible start to the year, he's had a .399 OBP. What else do you want from your leadoff hitter?

Wtf is going on... goddamn Garcia.

Don't care much for selective stat tracking myself. Tell me he'll be at .399 after ALL year, and I'll never say a word again about Pods.