GAME THREAD 6-11-06 SOX vs INDIANS

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:38 AM)
month after month, year after year, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Shouldn't you be happy because VMart homered? What have I said that's so wrong? I feel like when 40 pct of your starting rotation is throwing the ball like s***, your chances at making the playoffs, in a terrific league, isn't very good.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 09:40 PM)
Look at the bottom of the page, TigerFan is here.

He's been here the whole game, and hasn't done anything wrong as far as I can tell. So wtf is the problem?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How can ANYONE defend Garcia?

Well we are all aware of how he pitches at home and at night, but the Indians have just crushed him this year. (10.45 ERA against them coming into tonight.)

Yes the walks have been costly tonight, but it's not like he's all over the place giving them up to guys with sub-.300 OBPs.

How soon we forget that Garcia had something like a streak of going 35 IP without issuing a walk.

Why are we busting on tigerfan again?? Hes been here since the Detroit series, maybe before, NEVER starts s***, never trolls...yet you guys love to bust on him? Is he your safety valve for stress release? Enough already.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
Shouldn't you be happy because VMart homered? What have I said that's so wrong? I feel like when 40 pct of your starting rotation is throwing the ball like s***, your chances at making the playoffs, in a terrific league, isn't very good.

The White Sox will not struggle to make the playoffs at all. Every other contender is as full of holes (or moreso) than we are.

We just won two straight series against our biggest division rivals, but thank god we have you here to put a completely negative spin on it

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
Well we are all aware of how he pitches at home and at night, but the Indians have just crushed him this year. (10.45 ERA against them coming into tonight.)

Yes the walks have been costly tonight, but it's not like he's all over the place giving them up to guys with sub-.300 OBPs.

How soon we forget that Garcia had something like a streak of going 35 IP without issuing a walk.

Hard to issue a walk when they're pounding the s*** out of anything you throw anywhere near the plate.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
The best thing this site ever did was clean up on the personal attacks.

YOu attack our players. I didn't attack anybody. You are wrong a tremendous amount. I was just stating a fact.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
Why are we busting on tigerfan again?? Hes been here since the Detroit series, maybe before, NEVER starts s***, never trolls...yet you guys love to bust on him? Is he your safety valve for stress release? Enough already.

Some people just like being dickheads for no particular reason.

The White Sox will not struggle to make the playoffs at all. Every other contender is as full of holes (or moreso) than we are.

We just won two straight series against our biggest division rivals, but thank god we have you here to put a completely negative spin on it

It's dissapointing when you win the first 2 games of the each series, and get your ass handed to you the last game.

Hell of an atbat pods. 3-0 count and he comes back to get you to hit a comebacker.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:41 AM)

Show me one quality poster who has ever said anything negative about tigersfan. ;)

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Maybe the game's over like yesterday. Which fan in MLB gives up on their team before the games over? You can call yourself one of those too.

He didn't give up on his team; he mocked dumbass fans who blindly support players no matter how poorly they play.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:42 AM)
You are wrong a tremendous amount. I was just stating a fact.

Just as you are. If we started keeping track of who's right and who's wrong on here, we'd all be embarrassed. Just as you said there's a difference between cricitizing and whining, there's also a difference between being a fan and being a blind homer.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 07:44 PM)
He didn't give up on his team; he mocked dumbass fans who blindly support players no matter how poorly they play.

LOL. He did yesterday. Know what you are talking about before you spout off or you might get banned by another site.