I left the game early tonight.

rangercal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left early, big deal. Why is it a crime to leave early? I go to 50+ games a year, I have to stay to the last out or im not a fan? Please. They were getting stomped, it was a sunday night, and I work early monday. It doesnt make me less of a fan.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:23 PM)
I was at that bears browns game and I yelled at people for leaving early and called them fake fans. I'm sure the image of me screaming at them as they walked up the aisles is burned in their memories forever

Well 2 reasons why it acctually worked to my advantage.

1. I had plenty of room to jumb up and down over seats in pure amazement.

2. I had a direct line of site to the browns fans about 5 rows up that were giving us s*** the whole game.....I got to see the look of embaressment written all over their faces.

I like when the people in front of and around me leave early or don't show up. It's nice to stretch out towards the end of a game. :)

And I definitely left early at the opener with absolutely no regrets...there was no way I was gonna be at the ballpark past midnight on a Sunday with an early morning the next day...

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:12 PM)
I left early, big deal. Why is it a crime to leave early? I go to 50+ games a year, I have to stay to the last out or im not a fan? Please. They were getting stomped, it was a sunday night, and I work early monday. It doesnt make me less of a fan.

Whoa, Rock. I don't think anyone said people who leave early are any less of fans. We all know you well enough not to say something like that.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 11:23 AM)
I was at that bears browns game and I yelled at people for leaving early and called them fake fans. I'm sure the image of me screaming at them as they walked up the aisles is burned in their memories forever

That's why me and my dad haven't taken the women in the family to a Bears game since. They truly are fake fans.