Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle crash

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 11:38 PM)
No matter how stupid what he did (or didn't do) is, hopefully he turns out to be okay and realizes that he made a mistake and is lucky... Like Aaron Rowand.

So your comparing crashing into a wall making a catch in a key situtation in a baseball game to driving a motorcycle on a highway without a helmet, and only being alive after crashing due to pretty much blind luck??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 01:24 AM)
So your comparing crashing into a wall making a catch in a key situtation in a baseball game to driving a motorcycle on a highway without a helmet, and only being alive after crashing due to pretty much blind luck??

No, that's not what he's doing at all.

You are WAAAAAAY off base.. ;)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 06:24 AM)

Dude, learn your history before you post something like that.

Someone doesn't know his ARow history... :rolly

I haven't read anything on ESPN or watched any TV on it, but from what I've heard things have gone from possibly a metal plate in the head, toothless with mangled knees to lost 2 teeth, knees are fine and he'll be released in 3-5 days and is expected to be able to play in 7 weeks.

Pretty amazing if true.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:20 AM)
I haven't read anything on ESPN or watched any TV on it, but from what I've heard things have gone from possibly a metal plate in the head, toothless with mangled knees to lost 2 teeth, knees are fine and he'll be released in 3-5 days and is expected to be able to play in 7 weeks.

Pretty amazing if true.

Wow that is incredible if it is true. I mean to go from having a metal plate in your head and pretty much not being able to play football to being able to play in 7 weeks is incredible.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 06:20 AM)

Pretty amazing if true.

I heard someone being interviewed and they said he was going to be released relatively soon.