Bush sneaks over to Iraq

southsider2k5

Such a good move by our president. He bolsters our troops and caught the liberals off guard. With all eyes on camp david waiting for another vulnerable GOP spin to come out of it, Democrats were once again outsmarted by President Bush. Dems were stammering in disbelief when next they saw Bush strolling the marble halls of Saddam's old Palace greeting Iraq's new leader of a fresh government. With their tears of mourning barely dry from Zarqawi's untimely death at the hands of the murderous Bush, Democrats have the rest of the day to make the case as to how Bush made a big mistake by visiting Iraq and hosting a video conference from a totally surprising end of the screen. But they were outclass

QUOTE(minors @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 12:26 PM)
Such a good move by our president. He bolsters our troops and caught the liberals off guard. With all eyes on camp david waiting for another vulnerable GOP spin to come out of it, Democrats were once again outsmarted by President Bush. Dems were stammering in disbelief when next they saw Bush strolling the marble halls of Saddam's old Palace greeting Iraq's new leader of a fresh government. With their tears of mourning barely dry from Zarqawi's untimely death at the hands of the murderous Bush, Democrats have the rest of the day to make the case as to how Bush made a big mistake by visiting Iraq and hosting a video conference from a totally surprising end of the screen. But they were outclass

:headshake

QUOTE(minors @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 12:26 PM)

I'm glad that our President, who can't run for reelection, seems to be only interested in going to Iraq to catch liberals "off guard." Myself, I think its a sad state of affairs that our President has to make trips to a country we've occupied for three years in secret to best guarantee his safety.

That's not why he went (I don't think he gives a microcrap about "liberals" anymore). The bottom line is this: Iraq has a new government. A full government. He went to meet them. Of course, it has to be secret. IT'S A WAR ZONE.

Three years. You all act like this should have been done in two months or two weeks. It's going to take years to get it right. But ultimately, it's up to the Iraqis. I applaud him going over there and saying that we will support the government. It was a show of strength.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 10:51 AM)
maybe im missing something here, but hasn't nearly every member of Congress gone to Iraq by now? Some members of the Cabinet have as well. Hasn't Tony Blair gone as well. Is this really a big deal?

When Bush makes a trip to Texas it makes news. He's the President.

QUOTE(minors @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 11:26 AM)

Remember those tests from the SAT's? You know, something like: circle is to square, as banana is to XXXX?

Here is one...

Hangar18 is to the Cubs

as

Minors is to the Democrats

Remember those tests from the SAT's? You know, something like: circle is to square, as banana is to XXXX?

Here is one...

Hangar18 is to the Cubs

as

Minors is to the Democrats

Yep and I proudly agree I only like a few democrats I like our Gov Phil Bresden who is turning conservative and that is about it. My sig should tell people how I feel about liberals