June 13th game

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
Why? It's just as good as anywhere else.

I can't see anything since I don't get the U, but they were talking about it and saying that it was what was causing problems for Dye and Pods

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 07:32 PM)
On the radio, they are talking about poor lighting in the left and right field. Anyone else seeing this on TV?

The Rangers announcers on TV were talking about how when its sunny out its very hard for the left fielder to get good jumps. They said yesterday's earlier start (6 O'Clock start) effected the jumps the left fielders would get (Wilkerson especially). We all know Pods gets crappy jumps anyway.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
Great job by Cotts/McCarthy. If Jenks can't save the game with at least a 3 run lead, you tip your cap to the Rangers. He'll have their 3-4-5 next inning.

Yep, he's gonna have a tough go round against the best of the Rangers. Wow, Guchi just missed a solo shot.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
Ya, Heads told me about it when it happened and asked me if I happened to be african american and whether I lived in Iowa. Its about all that shows up the 1st few pages on google.

You never denied the 'flamboyant' or 'hairdresser' part I see.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
You never denied the 'flamboyant' or 'hairdresser' part I see.

:lolhitting

I can't even get my sideburns thinned out properly, so I'd really question anyone dumb enough to let me cut there hair.

Bauer gets Paulie to strike out. Looked like Paulie was trying to shoot it to right field and was just a bit slow on the swing.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
Not a good start.

I'm telling you, that extra run we couldn't get in during the 8th inning really hurts.

Still, if we can't protect a 3 run lead, we got other problems. We should hvae had an extra run, but Bobby has his job in order now.

Tex grounds out to Paulie, Young to 3rd. 1 down w/Blalock coming up.