OFFICIAL GO CUBBIES THIS WEEKEND THREAD!!!

whitesoxfan101

That's right, Cubs vs. Tigers this weekend. I dislike the Cubs as much as everybody, but for 3 days, I'm a BIG Cub fan. I want to see everybody in here (that includes YOU Hangar and Cuck the Fubs).

Hehehehe, this weekend will filter out who is a Sox fan and who is a Cub hater that just kinda likes the Sox on the side. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 12:24 AM)
There are two teams I will never cheer for. The Cubs and the Packers. So sue me.

Having said that, though, a Cubs victory or three this weekend wouldn't bother me as much as usual.

Nice post.

I could never say.. G..C....!!! (hell, couldn't even type in the words to it) I'll just say if the Cubs won about three in a row this comming week... then good for them.. :D

QUOTE(Dan @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
tigers will falter later in the year, can afford to sweep cubs now. go Detroit.

Alright, we have filtered out one person who is simply anti-Cubs.

As for the rest of you....good to see common sense prevail. In fact, I dont' even mind just saying lose Tigers. As long as you hope the Tigers go 0-3 this weekend, that's all I ask, common sense needs to prevail here, regardless of how you word it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 11:38 PM)
That's right, Cubs vs. Tigers this weekend. I dislike the Cubs as much as everybody, but for 3 days, I'm a BIG Cub fan. I want to see everybody in here (that includes YOU Hangar and Cuck the Fubs).

Hehehehe, this weekend will filter out who is a Sox fan and who is a Cub hater that just kinda likes the Sox on the side. :D

Can't we just pull for a tie?

The prospect of either of these teams winning makes me want to throw up.

I give 100% support to the Cubs this weekend and am of the opinion that Sox fans should do the same. Nobody likes the Cubs, but I dislike the guys in front of us more.

I haven't checked the schedule, but if they play Cleveland, I'll root for them there too.

QUOTE(R.J. @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 03:08 AM)
I give 100% support to the Cubs this weekend and am of the opinion that Sox fans should do the same. Nobody likes the Cubs, but I dislike the guys in front of us more.

I haven't checked the schedule, but if they play Cleveland, I'll root for them there too.

I m not going to be cheering for the Cubs....by that I mean the words lets go Cubbies will not be leaving my mouth, but I wish them nothing but the best this weekend. I hope they kick the Tigers ass. If there is any time I hope the Northsiders have success this would be it. HELL YA CUBS! Please beat the TIGERS!