OFFICIAL GO CUBBIES THIS WEEKEND THREAD!!!

whitesoxfan101

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably f***ing hate the Cubs more than everyone ehre combined, but I know who the real enemy is. I will be rooting for them to win against AL Central teams. I'm also going to bookmark this thread so I know who to b**** at when the season is over should we finish w/in 3 games of the division to any team, and that team had wins against the Cubs.

Apparently, some of the players aren't sure who to root for in this series...

"If you're not paying attention [to Detroit], you're lying,'' Pierzynski said. "We watch the games, and with them playing the Cubs, of course we're going to watch. The tough thing is you're kind of torn on who you root for. You don't really want to root for the Cubs, but you don't want Detroit winning, either.''

I had to go to northsidebaseball.com and read some of their game thread. One guy posting was at the game and left after the 1st inning. They are pretty funny in making fun of their players over there. One guy was quoted "If Prior would be allowed to pitch with a towel, he'd be Cy Young."

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jun 18, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
Yah, its pretty funny. And apparently Jeremy Piven just yelled "Hug it out, b****es" during the 7th inning stretch.

I got WGN on and I heard that. Can you guys hear him slurring his speech? I think hes totally wasted. Talking about a hovering spaceship where celebrity deals are getting signed.

LMFAO!!!!!!

MAKE IT 8 HOMERUNS IN 1 DAY

DO YOU f***ING BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!

12-2 NOW.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND