Game Thread: 6/15/06, Sox @ Rangers

RME JICO

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
For the sake of my blood pressure, please don't let the Rangers make a serious rally. I'm surprised Hawk said that the bullpen is silent.

Saw McCarthy warming up not sure what he was looking at .... as I speak Thornton is throwing a bit now aswell.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
For the sake of my blood pressure, please don't let the Rangers make a serious rally. I'm surprised Hawk said that the bullpen is silent.

Buerhle is crusing. No need to have the pen up.

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
Just keeping going at them Rangers guys. Tigers won so if we can hang on we won't lose any ground.

:gosox1:

If you would have told me on MOnday morning that we wouldn't lose any ground come late Thursday night I would have been ecstatic, with us at Texas, where we usually struggle, and Det having Tampa at home.

Edited by jphat007

I wonder if we'll see a HBP in the bottom of the 9th.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 02:32 AM)
If you would have told me on MOnday morning that we wouldn't lose any ground come last Thursday night I would have been estatic, with us at Texas, where we usually struggle, and Det having Tampa at home.

100 pct correct

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Could get interesting here if Ozzie has a guy plunked.

HOpefully he doesnt. I dont think he will. The ass whooping that we've put on them so far tonight is good enough.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 02:39 AM)
btw guys, I wouldn't be surprised if last night's game was the start of a long losing streak.

I'm Mr. Pessimism...but I couldn't believe some of the s*** I was reading last night. Someone compared it to the Hunter/Burke play. :banghead