Best stat for Bartolo tonight

Cerbaho-WG

That truly is an incredible stat(considering Clemens I believe left today's game against the Cubs after 6 1/3 after 84 pitches); however, pitch count is an overrated stat. I could look at a guy and see him at 120 pitches and he's f***ing crusing, yet, I could look at another who is at 75 and is struggling to get out of the inning. You think I'm going to take out the pitcher at 120 pitches just because he's at 120 pitches? I don't think so. You think I'm going to leave the pitcher at 75 pitches in just because he is at 75 pitches? Hell no

Bart was cruising, so the fact that he only had to throw 84 pitches is even more incredible. It is still 9 innings and it still helps me out a ton in my fantasy leagues!!! :headbang

I do not recall four better pitched games by Sox starters as the last four.  Hell I don't recall two consecutive like the last four.  It is a shame we have to hope for 2-2.

The last four? I believe you are mistaken. Jon pitched in the fourth to last game and he sucked. But our last three games and the ones before Jon have all been really good...

That truly is an incredible stat(considering Clemens I believe left today's game against the Cubs after 6 1/3 after 84 pitches); however, pitch count is an overrated stat.  I could look at a guy and see him at 120 pitches and he's f***ing crusing, yet, I could look at another who is at 75 and is struggling to get out of the inning.  You think I'm going to take out the pitcher at 120 pitches just because he's at 120 pitches?  I don't think so.  You think I'm going to leave the pitcher at 75 pitches in just because he is at 75 pitches?  Hell no

Bart was cruising, so the fact that he only had to throw 84 pitches is even more incredible.  It is still 9 innings and it still helps me out a ton in my fantasy leagues!!!  :headbang

Can you imagine what he would have thrown in Carlos doesn't drop that ball in the 8th? He would have been around 75 pitches! That is incredible :o

Watched the game on WGN Saturday night. Colon was absolutely brilliant. He had almost pinpoint control and I don't remember him using anything, but a fastball and occassional change till late in the game. This is why I think we should be trying to sign BC to a contract rather than rent him for a year.