Game Thread: 6/16/06, Sox @ Reds

RME JICO

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damaso Marte sighting in the Pitt/Minn game...there should be some fireworks coming. I read on ESPN's page that Pitt might already be looking to trade Marte...looks like they are tired of him already.

Edited by BFirebird

Wait, can someone please tell me what Garcia's hit looked like? Thats incredible, everyone has a hit!

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
This is quite possibly the first comparison I have ever heard of Mark Buehrle and Catfish Hunter....

:P :P

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 08:00 PM)
I was actually hoping they would play Thome for just 1 inning... but I guess it's good to see Gload in there.

i was sorta thinking the same thing just because hes gunna play in a few a days and he hasnt played 1st in a looong time. but then if he were to get hurt in a blowout game....

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 08:00 PM)
I was actually hoping they would play Thome for just 1 inning... but I guess it's good to see Gload in there.

The less time the Sox can get away with JT at first the better.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
i was sorta thinking the same thing just because hes gunna play in a few a days and he hasnt played 1st in a looong time. but then if he were to get hurt in a blowout game....

If you are going to say that now, then why are you playing him at all. He has just as much chance of getting hurt on Sunday as he does now. And let me tell you, its a small, small chance.

Hell, his chances of getting hit by a pitch and getting hurt are much, much greater than getting hurt in the field.

Wow, the Reds' bullpen is WORSE than ours!