Sox win 4-1

whitesox247

I don't even see a game thread? :huh:

Colon with a 4 hit complete game, and two of those hits were bogus. Only 87 pitches, 5 K's, he is definately learning how to pitch effectively and conservatively with his offspeed stuff and then blowing the fastball.

Sox win :headbang :o

Colon with a 4 hit complete game, and two of those hits were bogus.  Only 87 pitches, 5 K's, he is definately learning how to pitch effectively and conservatively with his offspeed stuff and then blowing the fastball.

Sox win :headbang  :o

i think the sox need to sign him long term! him and Loaiza! with burly and those 2, the sox will have one helluva 3-some for a years.

Crede continues to hit in the series, went 3-4 with a solo shot. Big Hurt hit number 12. I liked what I saw, the guys hit to the right side with runners in scoring position and basically got 'em on, moved 'em over, and drove 'em in.

LOL!! Did we get a new manager????????? :o

Colon with a 4 hit complete game, and two of those hits were bogus.  Only 87 pitches, 5 K's, he is definately learning how to pitch effectively and conservatively with his offspeed stuff and then blowing the fastball.

i think the sox need to sign him long term! him and Loaiza! with burly and those 2, the sox will have one helluva 3-some for a years.

If we dump PK's salary, we can afford this. What do u think???

The game was fun to watch. A pitching clinic by Bart. Crede HAS to make better throws. Konerko flat bailed him out twice in a row. It's not arm strength that is lacking. He's just holding on to the ball too long, and it goes in the dirt about eight feet in front of the bag. If I see a third baseman do that a lot, it looks to me as if he lacks confidence in this throws. He needs to straighten that s*** out.

That's what I have been saying. Colon did what a big game pitcher does. We needed the win last night and he stepped up. Loaiza and Buerhle can and have done the same thing. We need to keep that trio together.