What a Game!!

Cali

Man was that a redeption for the weekend, I wanted to see them win at least 1 of the 2 I went to.

Bartolo looked unstoppable, and Frank and Crede = :headbang :headbang I called both of those shots, Jason can back me up on that. Crede had some nice Defensive plays, and he shot the ball into center on his second single, after fouling off a bunch of pitches the opposite way, than BLAM Opposite Field Shot.

Borchard was hitting some Bombs during BP, wish he would have gotten the chance to start. Got some cool pics, including one of me and Cy Young Esteban Loaiza :headbang

Also last little thing here, I know Rick White sucks, but he's a funny guy, this little annoying ass kid was, yelling at him and Billy Koch as tey were walking to the Bullpen, saying how the Sox suck and were gonna lose, and he says "Sit Down Kid!" Shut that little f***er right up! Me and Jason were cracking up!

There are some funny guys in bullpens. The other day at a Tides game me and a friend threw a Tides (Mets) baseball into the Pawtucket (Red Sox) pen and some pitcher defaced the Mets logo and drew and Red Sox logo on it. Funny stuff.

BTW, I think Bartolo helped shut that kid up too... :lol:

It was a blast. And Cali isn't kidding. He called those shots. I think Crede is back on track. It all started when he was hitting some ropes foul and then ripped a single.

5 hits in two days for Crede. Cali and I brought him great luck.

Hurt ripped a bomb and like Cali said WHITE was hillarious. :headbang

Also last little thing here, I know Rick White sucks, but he's a funny guy, this little annoying ass kid was, yelling at him and Billy Koch as tey were walking to the Bullpen, saying how the Sox suck and were gonna lose, and he says "Sit Down Kid!"

What I coincidence!!

That's what I yell at the TV when I see Rick White coming in to pitch!!

:D

The Sox win on Saturday was a great game. Well played and with some inyensity, which I haven't seen for awhile. The Big Hurt is bringing it and Crede showed why he is the Sox man at third base. Mags was making good contact. I am still disappointed in CLee. He may have to ride the pine for awhile. Let Daubach have a chance for a couple games.

Colon was the master last night though. Brilliant performance and coupled with Buerhle, Loiaza & Wright's games we showd some good pitching. I hope Wright and Garland can start showing some consistency.