Best show on TV??

Controlled Chaos

With the exception of SnB, has anyone else even seen Rescue Me??

Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, Entourage are all great comedies. I look at Rescue Me in the same light as like a Sopranos. There's a lot of funny parts, but the show is much more than the comedy. It's almost like it's funny in spite of itself. Give it a shot.

LOST is the best drama and The Office the best comedy.

*Note- I dont get HBO (yet) so while I recognize Entourage, Curb and Sopranos as fantastic shows, I didnt include them. Furthermore, Rescue Me is a pretty decent show, but like SnB said, I have a hard time remembering that it's on (same problem I have with it's always sunny in philadelphia... must be an FX thing)

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jun 19, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
LOST is the best drama and The Office the best comedy.

*Note- I dont get HBO (yet) so while I recognize Entourage, Curb and Sopranos as fantastic shows, I didnt include them. Furthermore, Rescue Me is a pretty decent show, but like SnB said, I have a hard time remembering that it's on (same problem I have with it's always sunny in philadelphia... must be an FX thing)

You know what's weird is I'm the same way with that show. I always forget its on. It must be some kind of jinx with F/X. I'm usually just flipping through the guide and see its on or something. But I am all caught up now and I'll be sure to try and watch it every Monday now....I mean Tuesday. :o

I've seen every episod of Rescue Me from day 1, the only problem I have is actually watching the show. I'll Tivo it but not watch it so the episodes tend to add up, last season I had 8 episodes stored on my Tivo and ended up watching them all in one day. I watched the Season premier which was excellent but I have not watched the last 2 episodes.

Rescue Me is really good but Nip/Tuck is the best show on TV.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 19, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
I've seen every episod of Rescue Me from day 1, the only problem I have is actually watching the show. I'll Tivo it but not watch it so the episodes tend to add up, last season I had 8 episodes stored on my Tivo and ended up watching them all in one day. I watched the Season premier which was excellent but I have not watched the last 2 episodes.

Rescue Me is really good but Nip/Tuck is the best show on TV.

Nip/Tuck is awesome.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 19, 2006 -> 05:08 PM)
My fav has to be a show on Discovery Channel called "Dirty Jobs". This guy named Mike Rowe goes around and spends a day with people who do some of the most disgusting work you can think of. It's funny and really interesting.

mike rowe is awesome

Even though it's not as good as it used to be, The Sopranos is still tops IMO. The Office is really good, although I like the BBC version a little better (the boss is fantastic).

I used to be a huge Law & Order (the original) addict, but it's really running out of steam (despite the additions of Farina and Imperioli).

One of my favorite lesser-known shows is Most Haunted, which airs on the Travel Channel on Friday nights and Saturday mornings (6 and 9 pm PT and 8 am PT, respectively). It's basically a group of people who investigate "haunted" houses and hotels (mostly in England) with the aid of a psychic medium and a parapsychologist. Not all episodes are that eventful, but some are very crazy they've caught some really cool stuff on camera.