Promotions

Chisoxfn

Soxtalk is in the midst of making some changes to better the site for the stretch run. With that we'd like to announce that YASNY, TONY8207, and SNB have all been promoted to global mod duties.

In the immediate future we plan on announcing a few new mods to be named later as well as potentially a few more global modships.

With a few of us being busier with work and all the new mods/global mods being incredibly qualified (ie great posters who treat others with respect) we feel that Soxtalk will continue to remove inappropriate posts and troll stuff ASAP to make sure the board is clean and well maintained for all of us that enjoy this great site.

So I say :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers to the new global mods.

We'd also like to welcome Rowand44 as a new moderator of Palehosetalk. He will be one of the new mods that replaces Tony and Yasny.

Rowand has been an oustanding poster on this site for a long time. He adds a lot of baseball knowledge to the site and always refrains from personal attacks.

Welcome aboard Rowand :cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have another new mod of PHT to congratulate as Kalapse will be here. Kalapse is another guy thats been a very long time poster on this site. He's also helped us over on the Bears and Bulls sites along with doing an awesome job running the YNot contest over here.

We'd also like to thank Witesoxfan for being a damn good mod and a damn good poster (he will still be a damn good poster). However, he no longer has the time to be around much as a mod so he will be stepping down from his post at PHT. So to wite...thanks for all the work you put in and we look forward to all those great posts that got you the position in the first place (definately one of the best posters on the site) :cheers

We got some more for ya:

Goldy has been promoted to global mod. He's done a ton of awesome work here, from modding over at SLAP, to creating tons and tons of buttons, banners, wallpapers, calendar wallpapers. The guy's been a total horse and the site will be better with him having a bit more control.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 09:24 AM)
The reign of terror begins.

Ya, we need all these new mods to ban all of you so the site will have no posts, but also no problems :P

It should be sweet though cause its always great to have more help and all of these new mods have been oustanding posters of this stie for a long time. I kind of think of this place as something where everyone is almost an owner in a sense since everyone adds something with there unique analysis, ideas, and personality.

All of us together make this one of the best fan run sports sites on the web.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 11:25 AM)
Ya, we need all these new mods to ban all of you so the site will have no posts, but also no problems :P

It should be sweet though cause its always great to have more help and all of these new mods have been oustanding posters of this stie for a long time. I kind of think of this place as something where everyone is almost an owner in a sense since everyone adds something with there unique analysis, ideas, and personality.

All of us together make this one of the best fan run sports sites on the web.

You're dagum right, feisty.

As you call can tell, we are doing a little rearranging and promoting to better fill in spots, so that we can better moderate Soxtalk. Some people don't have as much time as they used to, while we have a lot of newer posters who have proven they deserve a chance at the wheel of the Soxtalk ship. Right now we are in the process of asking some people who are already mods if they are interested in becoming global moderators, and as those people move up, we are asking people to become single board moderators to take their place. Our hope is that we get a little bit better coverage of some of the sections of Soxtalk, as it has gotten busy enough to where we can't keep an eye on stuff as well as we would like to.

The cool part is that this is all possible because of the incredible growth of Soxtalk. It seems like all too often we are idenifying some problem, directly related to the astronomical expansions here. The awesome thing is that this is a "problem" we wouldn't trade for the world. Keep telling your friends about Soxtalk, and keep posting away. You all are the reason Soxtalk is the PRIMARY spot of talking White Sox baseball on the internet. Again, we owe all of this to you, the readers and posters.

As always, if anyone has any comments or concerns, feel free to post them, PM your favorite mod/admin, or email any of us as well.

As always, if anyone has any comments or concerns, feel free to post them, PM your favorite mod/admin, or email any of us as well.

My email is [email protected] and I think you all know how to PM me. Note, for the next few days I'm actually responding to my PM's since a lot of the time I zone out and than 2 weeks later realize I have a boatload of them that I've yet to respond to.