Promotions

Chisoxfn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
Whats with all the executive moves?

DrudgeReport has a story saying Gage has been linked to several Hollywood starlets. I'm guessing he wants to keep his bases covered in case he disappears to Monaco or Africa.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 03:37 PM)
DrudgeReport has a story saying Gage has been linked to several Hollywood starlets. I'm guessing he wants to keep his bases covered in case he disappears to Monaco or Africa.

Makes total sense.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)

Exactly...and now Slav has checked his PM where I started it by saying his status as a member has been revoked. Little did he know the next sentence said he would now be a moderator of the Sports Pub if he were interested.

SO now to announce Soxfan1 as our new mod of the Sports Pub.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 03:38 PM)
Exactly...and now Slav has checked his PM where I started it by saying his status as a member has been revoked. Little did he know the next sentence said he would now be a moderator of the Sports Pub if he were interested.

SO now to announce Soxfan1 as our new mod of the Sports Pub.

Seriously, my heart sunk into my stomach. :bang

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
Seriously, my heart sunk into my stomach. :bang

Jas had to throw you a bone after he saw how bad Serbia got raped in their last WC game. :lolhitting

Congrats to the new mods.

Edited by southsideirish71

I CANT BELIEVE THEY KICKED ME OUT AND PUT THESE BUMS IN AS MODE

MODERATORS

No, but really, I was "demoted" if you will based on my own decision - Soxtalk's a great site, but I am just being overwhelmed by many things right now, and I'm not around as often as I'd like to. You guys have put the right people in to run this place, and I look forward to seeing this place from here on out. :cheers

SF1 a mod? eh..........did the other 3,100 members turn you down first Gage?

:cheers Grats SF1, and everyone else recently given color to their names!!

I'm still campaigning for Heads to be dropped down to only moderator of the Archive Forum, but no one wants to hear me!

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 06:10 PM)
SF1 a mod? eh..........did the other 3,100 members turn you down first Gage?

:cheers Grats SF1, and everyone else recently given color to their names!!

I'm still campaigning for Heads to be dropped down to only moderator of the Archive Forum, but no one wants to hear me!

It's actually 3,205 members plus some bums off the streets of California.

:cheers

Edited by SoxFan1

FlashTizzle has been added to the ranks. He will be the lone mod of the Diamond Club. Flash may secretly like the Twins (as do I...how can you not like Santana and Liriano) but he's also a damn good poster who while may be a bit brash at times, has a lot of really good ideaas and baseball knowledge.

He'll be a welcome addition.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
FlashTizzle has been added to the ranks. He will be the lone mod of the Diamond Club. Flash may secretly like the Twins (as do I...how can you note like Santana and Liriano) but he's also a damn good poster who while may be a bit brash at times, has a lot of really good ideaas and baseball knowledge.

Oh boy, you messed up now.

And I do NOTE like Santana or Liriano. :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
FlashTizzle has been added to the ranks. He will be the lone mod of the Diamond Club. Flash may secretly like the Twins (as do I...how can you note like Santana and Liriano) but he's also a damn good poster who while may be a bit brash at times, has a lot of really good ideaas and baseball knowledge.

:lolhitting

:drink

We got more. Spiffster, the spiffster will be rejoining the ranks as a mod at the Sports Pub. I think all of teh long time posters are familiar with one of our long time admins and one hell of a poster. Also one of the funniest, most outspoken people on the site but 99.9% of the time he says what needs to be said.