Number 5 is alive!

skeetskeet

According to cardinals insiders pujols will be cleared today and will (obviously) make the road trip. There is no doubt he will start in detroit however i doubt he will play against the sox. Being a cardinals fan i hope he sits it out to be honest. As much as I want the cardinals to beat you guys i dont think it is worth it to rush him back too early. Actually ive enjoyed watching some of the small ball we've been playing lately without albert in the lineup, this game tonight all comes down to which mark mulder shows up...regardless its going to be a great series...fyi i love the sox simply because the cubs hate you guys, thanks for f'ing them up this year.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:02 PM)
Haha, Short Circuit.

You know, I was really dissapointed that Johnny-five didn't get to nail Ally Sheedy in the first Short Circuit film. They shared a few seductive glances, a slow dance too, but nothing came of it.

Edited by MSHAWKS

QUOTE(MSHAWKS @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:08 PM)
You know, I was really dissapointed that Johnny-five didn't get to nail Ally Sheedy in the first Short Circuit film. They shared a few seductive glances, a slow dance too, but nothing came of it.

I heard...that behind the scenes, Steve Guttenberg and Johnny 5ive were caught, um, canoodling, in a trailer. But you didn't hear that from me.

/thread derailed

QUOTE(skeetskeet @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
According to cardinals insiders pujols will be cleared today and will (obviously) make the road trip. There is no doubt he will start in detroit however i doubt he will play against the sox. Being a cardinals fan i hope he sits it out to be honest. As much as I want the cardinals to beat you guys i dont think it is worth it to rush him back too early. Actually ive enjoyed watching some of the small ball we've been playing lately without albert in the lineup, this game tonight all comes down to which mark mulder shows up...regardless its going to be a great series...fyi i love the sox simply because the cubs hate you guys, thanks for f'ing them up this year.

Best SoxTalk handle ever?

QUOTE(skeetskeet @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)

I hope its the Mark Mulder with and ERA +10 in June

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
So Pujols is off the DL? If so i wouldn't be surprised to see him DH.

He starts taking batting practice tonight, and the beat writer for the Cards, when he was on the Score today, said he would have to take a couple BP's to see how he is. It doesn't sound like he'll play here, unless it's the last game.